[SR-Users] Problem implementing Outbound Proxy

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 12:56:15 CET 2021

Hi Christoph,

sorry i overlooked that. Seems okay to me. So IMHO its "okay" in SIP.

Your Carrier didnt like it.
First - i would try to ask the Carrier -
The Error Message "503 Service Unavailable-No Bandwidth Available" seems to
me like a blocking rule on the carrier side.
Could be mixed +e164 (in To) vs e164 in From/PAI/whatever - the
Contact-Header or something else.

The other way is to capture a working outbound call and then try to check
what's different.

Best
Karsten

Am Fr., 26. Nov. 2021 um 11:18 Uhr schrieb Christoph Russow <russow at emtex.de