[SR-Users] UAC reg_random_delay

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 04:40:46 CET 2021

Hi Henning,

That's my understanding as well, but in reality seems like it all happens
simultaneously, without some kind of delay.

Here's what I have:

   - *modparam("uac", "reg_random_delay", 20)*
   - 10 uac records
   - expires=300
   - reg_delay=0

kamcmd uac.reg_dump | egrep delay
reg_delay: 13
reg_delay: 7
reg_delay: 3
reg_delay: 2
reg_delay: 8
reg_delay: 1
reg_delay: 2
reg_delay: 14
reg_delay: 17
reg_delay: 18

Following restart of Kamailio:

   - 1st  x10 REGISTERs are all sent out the same millisecond.
   - Contacts saved, received 200 OK with Expires: 300
   - after 280 seconds, another x10 REGISTERs are all sent out the same
   millisecond
   - and so on

Thanks.