[SR-Users] UAC reg_random_delay

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Tue Nov 2 19:59:28 CET 2021

Hello,

this are two different concepts:

  *   reg_random_delay is a global parameter to randomize the registration delay for the records
  *   reg_delay is a parameter for the individual contacts

So it seems to randomize the reg_delay value due to the set reg_random_delay for records with reg_delay = 0.
Could you maybe also observe a second registration after the initial registration, if it stills send out all requests the same time?

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/