[SR-Users] Collecting stats from Kamailio.cfg using Kamailio_exporter Prometheus

Hisham Ahmad Jan hisham.jan at haditelecom.com
Wed May 26 14:59:39 CEST 2021

Hi Arsen,
Thank you for the reply.

Just a quick little question.

Previously, I had installed NodeRed on my Kamamilio to show total calls.
For that, I also enabled a JSON RPC module which used to collect data and
show it on NodeRed. My question is, can I use kamailio_exporter to scrape
data onto Prometheus from the same JSON RPC script running for NodeRed? Or,
do I need to rewrite a new script/code for Kamailio_exporter to scrape data?

*Regards,*
*Hisham Jan*
*VoIP Engineer*

*0322-6398775*