[SR-Users] Can Kamailio help with this?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Sat May 22 14:30:18 CEST 2021

On Friday 21 May 2021 at 17:04:21, Antony Stone wrote:

> Well, I had at least expected to find some documentation on how to get it
> doing something basic which is easy to test, but I'm still struggling to
> find such guides.
>
> Maybe I have the wrong idea about what's a simple setup, and I should learn
> how to do what everyone else thinks is a simple place to start?

During my searches for "getting started with Kamailio" one of the first results
I find is https://kamailio.org/docs/ser-getting-started/SER-GettingStarted.pdf

Is this (still?) relevant to starting out with Kamailio?

I'm starting from Debian 10 and therefore Kamailio 5.2.1; it's not clear to me
whether this is directly compatible with documentation for SER or even how old
that document is.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
90% of networking problems are routing problems.
9 of the remaining 10% are routing problems in the other direction.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.