[SR-Users] Can Kamailio help with this?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Fri May 21 16:30:32 CEST 2021

On Friday 21 May 2021 at 16:14:06, Jurijs Ivolga wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If your remote PBX support path header,

That is something I cannot tell, since the PBXs I shall be registering to are
operated by customers and/or their service providers.  All I know are the SIP
credentials to register with.

Is path header a common thing for PBXs to support or not support?

> then easiest way would be to use Path module of Kamailio:
>
> https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/path.html

Hm, that seems like comprehensive documentation about a specific module, but
how does this fit into a bigger picture?

As I said, I have never implemented Kamailio so far, so I'm looking for a
guide which shows me how to set up something which I hope is quite basic
(forwarding client SIP registrations), starting from when I have installed
Kamailio on a machine.

Thanks,

--
Warum können Seeräuber nicht den Umfang eines Kreises berechnen?
Weil sie Piraten...

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.