[SR-Users] core kamailio 5.4

David Escartín descartin at sonoc.io
Fri May 21 13:14:47 CEST 2021

Dear all

we have seen a core in a kamailio instance today, i attach you the bt in
dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dg72cbuz7nvx5b/core_kamailio_21mayo?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyko32fwfxj8aam/core_kamailio_21mayo_2?dl=0

seems there might be a relation async module when delaying a request after
communicating with the rtpengine ?¿
could you please take a look?

thanks a lot and regards
david

--
<http://www.sonoc.io/>
David Escartín

In accordance with the GDPR (EU) 2016/679 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018, we inform
you that this e-mail address and/or any other personal data you have
provided us with will be treated by SONOC with absolute confidentiality and
with the only purpose of providing you with the requested services, due to
your condition as a client, supplier or because you have requested
information from us at any time. These data will only be kept for as long
as required to comply with legal obligations. You can exercise your rights
at any time by sending an e-mail to: *dataprotection at sonoc.io*
<dataprotection at sonoc.io>*.* <dataprotection at sonoc.io>