[SR-Users] Kamailio as Load Balancer

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Wed May 19 08:17:16 CEST 2021

Hello,

you probably will not find the configuration that match 100% to your requirements. But there are other example cfgs, also in kamailio source tree in misc/examples.

You can start with something easier (like the mentioned cases), and then e.g., just add the path module and other components.

Alternatively, you can of course also pay somebody to create a cfg that match your requirements.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/