[SR-Users] Kamailio as Load Balancer

Melek Oktay melekoktay at gmail.com
Wed May 19 07:31:59 CEST 2021

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but this helps us for distributing traffic backbone
Asterisk/FreeSwitch. I am trying to distributing traffic Tier 2 Kamailio
There should be path module for load balancer config file for example.

loadmodule "path.so"
modparam("path", "use_received", 1)

Sample Topology, I want to implement is as follows. I could not find such a
complex topology configurations results of my research.

                          Kamailio (Tier 1)
                            Load Balancer

Kamailio #1             Kamailio#2  ...................      Kamailio#N
(Tier 2)

Kindly Regards,
Melek