[SR-Users] execute callback every X minutes mid call

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 18 16:49:39 CEST 2021

Hello,

in addition, check also cnxcc module, if you haven't done it yet, it may
offer the features you are looking for, without having to build them
with timer callbacks.

On 18.05.21 14:16, Henning Westerholt wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Just some ideas for research:
>

> IMS route:
> https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/ims_charging.html
> <https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/ims_charging.html>
>

> Using SIP session timer and then executing on the periodic re-INVITE
> the check and end the dialog if needed
>

> Insert the call in a user specific profile together with a dialog
> timeout and then periodically check the profiles in a timer route and
> update the timeout
>

> Insert the call in a hash table together with a timeout and then
> periodically checks this again in a timer route
>

> Cheers,
>

> Henning
>

> --
>
> Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/ <https://skalatan.de/blog/>
>
> Kamailio services – https://gilawa.com <https://gilawa.com/>

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/