[SR-Users] execute callback every X minutes mid call

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Tue May 18 14:16:21 CEST 2021

Hi,

Just some ideas for research:

IMS route: https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/ims_charging.html

Using SIP session timer and then executing on the periodic re-INVITE the check and end the dialog if needed

Insert the call in a user specific profile together with a dialog timeout and then periodically check the profiles in a timer route and update the timeout

Insert the call in a hash table together with a timeout and then periodically checks this again in a timer route

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/