[SR-Users] Dynamic CSEQ Updates

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 10:42:18 CET 2021

Hello,

the callbacks are in the code, executed just after receiving and before
sending to the network, I don't think there is no possibility to
interact with the callbacks from the config file.

Having the possibility to turn on/off the cseq update likely requires
some C coding, I don't remember by heart any way to do it right now, but
I haven't had the time to check the code and refresh how is done to see
if any workaround can be used at this moment.

Cheers.
Daniel

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla