[SR-Users] [Question] About softphone for VoLTE

shigeru ishida s5u.ishida at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 01:17:04 CET 2021

Hi Supreeth,

Thank you very much for your information!

Is your URL as below?

https://github.com/herlesupreeth/Kamailio_IMS_Config

Regarding VoLTE, there is another URL on Open5GS site.

https://open5gs.org/open5gs/docs/tutorial/02-VoLTE-setup/

In any case, it seems that VoLTE built on private LTE is able to be used
with a default phone app of smartphones, so I will try it later.
(It seems to me to be a complicated setting :-)

Best regards,

--Shigeru