[SR-Users] Dialog using Recod Route, with an asterisk

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 18:37:37 CET 2021

Hello,

Asterisk is a b2bua and it is normal to create a completely new and
different call. It is not only the missing of the record-route, but
different call-id, from-tag, etc ... Also, Asterisk can create many
outbound calls out of one incoming, for example in case of group hunting.

If you want to track a single dialog in such case, you have to track
only incoming one to asterisk, or the outgoing one.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla