[SR-Users] Lookup issue with websockets contacts

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:44:15 CET 2021

Hello,

the lookup location is not done on contact, but on the AoR, so be sure
the r-uri is like sip:user at domain and not the WS contact address.

To troubleshoot, maybe you can set debug=3 in kamailio.cfg and then
watch the DEBUG messages, they can provide further details about what
happens when processing the sip traffic.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla