[SR-Users] Lookup issue with websockets contacts

moisesynfante moises.ynfante at pushmotion.com
Mon Mar 8 14:17:37 CET 2021

I have configured Kamailio for websockets support and I'm having issues
whenever I try to lookup a WS registered uac on the location table, it never
finds the contact even though the contact is present when I dump the list
via kamcmd. This issue only happens with WS, I tested using another user
agent with a different protocol and it works fine, not sure if this is
related to the fact that WS RURI doesn't really contain the AoR username.

The AoR is something like  104-p4f578, but the contact's address stored is
something like: sip:f0ck9vph at sjm8i3la4i7n.invalid;transport=ws;

--
Sent from: http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/Users-f3.html