[SR-Users] Best way to ignore HTTP requests

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Mar 8 22:07:39 CET 2021

How would checking $rP help?

Kamailio won’t process HTTP requests on a TCP SIP listener since they lack the SIP/2.0 request line signature.

It’ll process them through xhttp, though. Is that the context in which this is an issue? If so, just expose your xhttp resources via an obscure URL ($hu) and deny anything else.

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.