[SR-Users] event_route when all modules have been loaded?

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Mar 1 12:11:01 CET 2021

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> I think it does not matter the type of transport for the worker, likely
> the docs had udp because that's usually the first worker. Also, IIRC,
> sip specs mandate UDP support, but kamailio can start without.

Yes, SIP specs mandate UDP support, but if a sip proxy does now have any
clients using UDP, it does not make sense to enable UDP transport to
consume resources for nothing.

> Have you tried with no udp socket and the event route was not
> executed?

Yes, I tried I like this:

event_route[core:worker-one-init] {
    xinfo("********** at core:worker-one-init\n");
}

and didn't get the message to syslog when I started Kamailio.  So it
works as specified in core cookbook.

-- Juha