[SR-Users] event_route when all modules have been loaded?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:58:49 CET 2021

Hello,

I think it does not matter the type of transport for the worker, likely
the docs had udp because that's usually the first worker. Also, IIRC,
sip specs mandate UDP support, but kamailio can start without.

Have you tried with no udp socket and the event route was not executed?

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla