[SR-Users] How to get Stir/Shaken certificates

Oleg Belousov obelousov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 16:46:03 CEST 2021

STIR-SHAKEN is currently only applicable for the US and Canada. To be
part of it service provider must have an Operating Company Number (OCN)
which allows access to NANPA Numbering Resource assignments. That also
means (and as per my knowledge/experience) - US/Canadian SPs only sign
calls with +1 destination. It is however worth it to check if the identity
header is present in calls you receive. If it is here - then you can
validate MT calls even not being part of a stir-shaken ecosystem.
--
obelousov.tel