[SR-Users] which is better for B2BUA

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 11:57:30 CEST 2021

Hello,

every SIP UA that sends out a request must add a Via header with own
address, not matter is the originating UA, intermediary SBC or proxy.
The SBC/B2BUA, remove incoming Via headers, but they add one with onw
address, otherwise routing of replies does not work.

Anyhow, if you need topology hiding for calls, look at topos or topoh
modules in Kamailio.