[SR-Users] Source Port on TLS OPTIONS from Dispatcher

Charles Phillips charles at rustybike.com
Fri Jan 8 14:32:39 CET 2021

Thanks for the quick response Joel.  Yes, I have read the article and I have tested and confirmed that I am correctly appending the contact header (I probably should have left that in the snippet for clarity).  Below is an example of Kamailio setting up the connection.  It is going out port 46245 this time, but it is random.

07:59:23.572319 IP *my.kamailio.server*.46245 > *ms.teams.server*.sip-tls: Flags [P.], seq 1:518, ack 1, win 502, length 517
07:59:23.802458 IP *ms.teams.server*.sip-tls > *my.kamailio.server*.46245: Flags [P.], seq 1:3767, ack 518, win 2051, length 3766

The TLS connection shows as successful in the logs.

- Charles