[SR-Users] Source Port on TLS OPTIONS from Dispatcher

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Fri Jan 8 04:12:10 CET 2021

Hi Charles,

I don't think your issue is rport, make sure you are setting the Contact
header correctly.

Have you checked this blog post:
https://skalatan.de/en/blog/kamailio-sbc-teams ?

There is a specific section that talks about how to tell Kamailio to send
the OPTIONS like MS Teams wants them.

Good luck,
Joel.