[SR-Users] R-R to MS Teams Proxy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:20:23 CET 2021

I do not see benefits of the variant you propose, there must be
conditions to figure outing tenants, which direction is going to be, how
to route it, etc...

But you can add new functions as you consider useful, there is also a
function for record route with advertised address.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla