[SR-Users] Time elapsed since previous message.

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:43:57 CET 2021

Actually I already implemented that timeout, I haven’t asked about that,
because I didn’t have any problems with that one.

I am being asked for that “if a 180 comes within 0.8 seconds, cancel the
call and send a 480 to the origination.

The cancel I got it working thanks to your help. Sending back a 480 to the
origination is what’s proving more difficult, I just can’t figure that one
out.

Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com