[SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v5.4.4

Anthony Joseph Messina amessina at messinet.com
Wed Feb 10 02:10:10 CET 2021

I'd like to see the fix for --atexit=yes|no https://github.com/kamailio/
kamailio/issues/2616 implemented in master (https://github.com/kamailio/
kamailio/issues/2616#issuecomment-772512372) be backported, perhaps with a
quick look into https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/2632

I realize part of --atexit=yes|no is a new feature, but it also enables
http_async_query to work with TLS in 5.4, so also a bug fix (I'm hoping you
think so too).

Thank you.