[SR-Users] Timeout for provisional response other that 100

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Feb 6 19:39:14 CET 2021

Hi David,

There is a simpler way. The usual parlour trick is to, upon receipt of a
100 Trying, set a timeout dynamically in the onreply_route, using
t_set_fr():

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.4.x/modules/tm.html#tm.f.t_set_fr

Then, when a non-100 provisional or final repy is received, reset the
timer back to default values by calling t_reset_fr().

-- Alex

On 2/6/21 7:28 AM, David Villasmil wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I’m trying to figure out if I can set. Timeout for specific provisional
>
> I know I can set timeouts for INV, and restart the timer every time a
> provisional response is received.
>
> But this not what I actually need. What I need is to set a timeout from
> the 100 Trying to the next 180/183 (or a final response) and set back a
> 480 if not received.
>
> I’m not sure TM would allow me to do that, so maybe using a hash table
> to store transactions and calculate the time since the INV to the
> received 180/183. But there’s gotta be a simpler way.
>
> Many thanks!
>
> David
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> David Villasmil
> email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
> <mailto:david.villasmil.work at gmail.com>
> phone: +34669448337

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)