[SR-Users] Timeout for provisional response other that 100

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 13:28:27 CET 2021

Hello all,

I’m trying to figure out if I can set. Timeout for specific provisional

I know I can set timeouts for INV, and restart the timer every time a
provisional response is received.

But this not what I actually need. What I need is to set a timeout from the
100 Trying to the next 180/183 (or a final response) and set back a 480 if
not received.

I’m not sure TM would allow me to do that, so maybe using a hash table to
store transactions and calculate the time since the INV to the received
180/183. But there’s gotta be a simpler way.

Many thanks!

David

--
Regards,