[SR-Users] Kamailio docker image run in Kubernates

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Mon Dec 27 23:13:50 CET 2021

Hello,

(please keep the list in CC)

Can you pull the v2 image on the command line with the CLI commands from your repository? Do you have
Maybe its some naming or access rights issue. You need to try out different things in isolating the cause, it’s difficult to guess.

Have a look e.g. here for more debug options for this error https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34848422/how-can-i-debug-imagepullbackoff

Cheers,

Henning

--