[SR-Users] Kamailio docker image run in Kubernates

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Mon Dec 27 22:04:47 CET 2021

Hello,

as mentioned in the issue tracker, the error seems to be related to a failure of k8s pulling the second docker image.

Have you tried to debug the second services locally, for example with docker-compose or some local k8s distribution?

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/