[SR-Users] Issue Bug in SEMS (transparent SBC profile)

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:05:21 CET 2021

According to RFC 3261 (section 8.1.1.5), as @Juha Heinanen mentioned, the
Cseq value can be arbitrary, It means the CSeq value can start from any
number. But according to RFC 3261 (section 22.2), as @Henning Westerholt
<hw at gilawa.com> mentioned, the value of CSeq must increment for 401
(Unauthorized) or 407 (Proxy Authentication Required) responses.
Then for those who want to use the Sems project, keep in mind that the Sems
does not follow these specifications.
With Best Regards

--
--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S