[SR-Users] uac module - use htable instead of database

Markus Bönke mb at tenios.de
Mon Dec 20 17:53:12 CET 2021

Hello Karsten,

thanks for the hint, it seems to be possible to implement it all with „low level“ functions. However as you already said, there are a lot of things to cover which is usually done by the module. For me it looks like it’s a better idea to enhance the module, otherwise the script get’s too complicated.

Best regards

Markus