[SR-Users] Issue Bug in SEMS (transparent SBC profile)

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 13:47:57 CET 2021

Yes, I agree with you, This is an exception related to 401(Unauthorized)
and 407 (Proxy Authentication Required) responses.
In these situations, The CSeq header field value should be incremented.

--
-With Best Regards

*-- Mojtaba Esfandiari.S*

*-- Ph.D. student and Research Affiliate, *

*-- Technical Manager at IP-PBX Laboratory, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad,
Iran.*
-- Mobile: +98-915-117-6713