[SR-Users] Some questions about drouting module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 14:53:43 CEST 2021

On 17.08.21 13:26, Андрей Ярин wrote:
> For now i only experiment with new for me module - can it solve my
> work task or not.
> So as i thought - module is old and not supported well.
It is not that the module is not supported well, nobody reported missing
features to kemi and some of us don't use it at full extent to notice
them, or still use it with native scripting.
> Maybe i should think about using dialplan/dispatcher instead of
> drouting, but some functionality i will have to implement it myself in
> KEMI in that scenario
Missing kemi features in drouting can be added, you can report it to
issue tracker.

> About tmrec - write bugreport in github. As i understand module use
> time-base field even if i remove it content from rule.

For the records, that was fixed and backported to 5.5.