[SR-Users] How to drop negative final response and send ACK

Koray Vatansever koray.vatansever at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:54:18 CEST 2021

Hi,

I have a problem with the following scenario:

I have web and mobile sip clients for the same username.

If both clients are idle, INVITE is forked and both clients ring.
If web client is busy and mobile client is online and registered, the
mobile client rings and the caller hears ringback tone.
If web client is busy and mobile client is offline, before the mobile
client receives push notification and registers, web client sends 486 busy
response and caller hears busy tone.

In this last scenario, I want to wait some time for the mobile client to
register and ring.
I tried to drop 486 response in onreply_route[x], but I found that final
I dropped 486 in reply_route, but I couldn't send an ACK for this
transaction.

Is there a way to implement this scenario?

I would appreciate if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,
Koray