[SR-Users] Is this idea even feasible?

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Wed Aug 18 17:18:20 CEST 2021

On 8/18/21 11:01 AM, Antony Stone wrote:

> I'm looking for the textbook.  (Oh, and if your response is "buy the Kamailio
> book", I have.)
>

> I have tried to be polite in my responses to you; I would appreciate if you
> did the same.

Antony,

I think the overwhelming response from the group at large is that what
you are looking to do is best handled through a variety of b2bua programs.

I would highly recommend that for assistance with the next step, you
reach out to the communities for those systems, such as Asterisk,
FreeSWITCH, PJProject, etc.

Respectfully,

--
Fred Posner -- www.palner.com