[SR-Users] How to unload previously loaded destinations in the case of applying multiple ds_select_domain

Serdar GÜÇLÜER serdar.gucluer at netgsm.com.tr
Wed Aug 4 17:29:26 CEST 2021

> Serdar,
>
> Have you tried to clean variables before calling new ds_select_domain(),
> that are using by dispatcher module failover?
>
> Like
> https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.3.x/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.p.xavp_dst  <https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.3.x/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.p.xavp_dst>
> and so on?
>
> But as I got, you're saying, that calling ds_select_domain() with
> different setid's in a case of fail, not really fails, but using "old"
> available destinations from previous attempt?
>
> Regards,
> Igor

Igor, also thanks for your interest.

> Hello,
>
> delete the xavps based on the names you set via modparams xavp_dst and
> xavp_ctx.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
I remove xavp value using "xavp_rm("_dsdst_")", i supposed that my
problem was solved

but in my other tests, i recognised that xavp_rm removed the first index
of "xavp(_dsdst_)" not all previous destinations(indexes).

after researching, i found a post at
https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2020-May/109192.html

and i removed all ellements of list as below,

if(defined $xavp(_dsdst_)) {
         while($xavp(_dsdst_[0]) != $null) {
             xlog("L_INFO", "--- Loaded Dispatchers --- Grp :
$xavp(_dsdst_[0]=>grp)\n");
             xlog("L_INFO", "--- Loaded Dispatchers --- Uri :
$xavp(_dsdst_[0]=>uri)\n");
             $xavp(_dsdst_[0]) = $null;
         }
}

it worked but i am not sure it is a best solution. Is there another
simple way to delete all indexes of xavp?

Best regards,

Serdar