[SR-Users] which is better for B2BUA

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Mon Aug 2 11:12:52 CEST 2021

Hi,

we even take it one step further:
Incoming <-> Kamailio <-> SEMS (B2BUA) <-> Kamailio <-> Interconnect

We do this, to limit the required functionality of SEMS to be a B2BUA and
we do all further stuff (Number Portability Lookup, Least-Cost-Routing,
Message Manipulation, ..) on Kamailio.

I almost hate to say this as Kamailian, but one more alternative to SEMS
worth checking is OpenSIPS and its b2b modules.

Thanks,
Carsten
--
Carsten Bock I CTO & Founder

ng-voice GmbH

Trostbrücke 1 I 20457 Hamburg I Germany
T +49 40 524 75 93-40 | M +49 179 2021244 I www.ng-voice.com

Registry Office at Local Court Hamburg, HRB 120189
Managing Directors: Dr. David Bachmann, Carsten Bock