[SR-Users] potential PRACK related topos bug

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 09:54:37 CEST 2021

On 20.04.21 09:03, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Sorry, but it turned out that in calls where B replies first with "183
> Session Progress" and which A acknowledges with PRACK request, P1 is not
> able to forward the PRACK, but responds with "404 Not found".
>
> I cannot reproduce this in my test environment, because I don't have a
> SIP UA that uses Session Progress.  Here is censored debug from
> production environment on what happens when P1 receives the PRACK:
>
> https://box.tutpro.com/tmp/prack.debug

The 404 is not sent from the C code of the topos module, can you
identify what are the cases in your config when a 404 is replied? PRACK
should have To-tag, so it should via requests within dialog branch.

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/