[SR-Users] Kamailio <-> Metaswitch for cross-domain SIP calls

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Thu Apr 8 18:35:15 CEST 2021

On 4/8/21 11:21 AM, Gustavo Monteiro wrote:
> Does anyone know how to connect my kamailio server on the other side
> with metaswitch?
>

> I need to configure Kamailio IMS for cross-domain SIP calls.
>

> Thanks
>
> Gustavo

What are the minimum knowledge requirements before starting with Kamailio?

To be familiar with Linux or UNIX (FreeBSD, OpenBSD, OS/X) and
understand Session Initiation Protocol (SIP - RFC3261).

>From there, it's determining what you want to do and setting appropriate
permissions for each system to communicate with each other.

There's not a step-to-step recipe to follow.

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/faq/main is a good place to start.

Fred Posner
fred at palner.com
https://www.palner.com