[SR-Users] IMS diameter server module

Pavithra M pavimohan3096 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 12:23:46 CEST 2020

Hi,
could anyone please give me some inputs on ims diameter server.. How it can
be used ?
I tried to use ims diameter server to send http request from pcscf to pcf.
But before sending http request, it is sending diameter request to pcf and
it is getting failed. I need to have only http request such that my http
api should be sent to pcf from pcscf.So I need some input on how it can be
used. I have referred the link
https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.4.x/modules/ims_diameter_server.html
but couldnt able to get much details .. If anybody have worked on this, It
would be helpful if you give some more details

Thanks,
Pavithra