[SR-Users] rtpproxy_manage and AWS

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:33:38 CEST 2020

Hello,

afaik, one rtpproxy instance can listen on a single IP for RTP traffic,
or two if started in bridging mode. Typically 0.0.0.0 is about listening
on any and in such cases applications can have different behaviour. If
you want a single RTP relay to listen on many ip addresses and just
forward rtp or do bridging, then look at rtpengine, is more flexible
with these options (at least compared to rtpproxy from 2-3 years ago,
when I used it more, because since its package was removed from debian
stable, no longer having the convenience of apt install for small voip
systems, I just deploy rtpengine).

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla