[SR-Users] Linphone push notifications (iOS) and kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:27:07 CEST 2020

Hello,

no direct experience with Linphone, but upon receiving a push
notification, usually the SIP app sends a REGISTER requests to Kamailio
and then Kamailio forwards the suspended INVITE. I suggest you run a sip
traffic sniffer on kamailio server (sngrep, ngrep, ...) as well as
Kamailio with debug=3 and watch the syslog to see what kind of
processing happens at that time.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla