[SR-Users] Linphone push notifications (iOS) and kamailio

Jan Rozhon jan.rozhon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:12:39 CEST 2020

Hi,

I know this is kind of a wrong forum for this question, but I have got
no answer from linphone forum so I am trying my luck here.

I have kamailio with pretty much the default config with slight
modification enabling me the push notifications for iOS (via curl) and
late forking (t_suspend, t_continue). But my linphone on iOS although
gets awaken does not present me with the call I am trying to establish.

Did anyone of you guys experimented with similar setup? If so, to what
degree were you successful and can you share some insights especially on
the format of push notification where I suspect my problem to be rooted?

Thanks in advance and once again, sorry if I am off-topic too much.

Regards, Jan