[SR-Users] Kamailio used as proxy for Conference factories

Adrian Tabacioiu adi.tabacioiu at c-s.ro
Mon Sep 14 17:06:18 CEST 2020

Hello,

I am new in this VOIP field, yet I have to make a decision in using a SIP
proxy that would allow the configuration of multiple conference factories,
make load balancing when creating new conference, and provide presence
information related to active conferences.

Can you please tell me if this is possible with Kamailio, and give me some
reference to a module or some documentation that would relate to that ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Adrian Tabacioiu