[SR-Users] how to reload kemi scripts? kamailio 5.3.x or 5.4.x

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 09:42:01 CEST 2020

Hello,

On 08.09.20 10:23, Karsten Horsmann wrote:
> Hello Daniel and Henning,
>
> I am fine with the rpc reload command.
> I try to understand how the mechanism works.
>
> That python 2/3 rpc reloading also works (since which version?) is
> very nice.

Since the version that lists the rpc command in the readme of the module.

> I assume to find a hint for "reload your scripts with the rpc reload
> command for your kemi-scripting language, description are in the
> module docu"
> or something like that in the KEMI documentation.

You are more than welcome to contribute such addition to the docs --
make a pull request for the file where you went to find such hint and
you didn't find it. The developer does necessary have the same work flow
matching users expectation, but such cases help us improve for the future.