[SR-Users] how to reload kemi scripts? kamailio 5.3.x or 5.4.x

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 10:23:30 CEST 2020

Hello Daniel and Henning,

I am fine with the rpc reload command.
I try to understand how the mechanism works.

That python 2/3 rpc reloading also works (since which version?) is very
nice.

I assume to find a hint for "reload your scripts with the rpc reload
command for your kemi-scripting language, description are in the module
docu"
or something like that in the KEMI documentation.

Thanks for the quick response.

Cheers
Karsten

--