[SR-Users] worker processes

Ali Taher ataher at vanrise.com
Tue Sep 1 19:34:08 CEST 2020

Hi Alex,

That is clear. I decreased the max worker processes to 20 to be on the safe side. But what is confusing me is what about the 18 worker processes ran by Kamailio, will they overlap with postgres processes or they are the same , knowing that Kamailio role in my case is just getting routing decision by running a query on the database and send it back to the SBC. Excuse my lack of knowledge in how linux processes work.

Regards,
Ali Taher