[SR-Users] TOPOS module and fix_nated_contact

Minh Phan mphan at mybestpro.com
Mon Oct 12 17:33:08 CEST 2020

Hi List,

I am using Topos module to hide network topology. I am having a problem of
routing the ACK request for REINVITE. Here is the schema:

A                   KAMAILIO           B
1.         --------- INVITE  -------->
2.         <---- 180 RINGING  ---
3.         <----  200 OK            ---
4.         ----           ACK         --->

5.         <--------- (RE) INVITE  --
6.         --------- OK                --->
7.        <----           ACK         -----     (THIS ACK IS SENT TO
PRIVATE IP OF A)

I use TOPOS module along with fix_nated_contact as I would do normally for
natted UAs. The first ACK (4) is routed correctly but not the second one
(7), which is routed to the PRIVATE IP of A instead of routing to its
public address.

Has anyone run into this problem while using TOPOS module? How could I make
them work together?

Best Regards,
Minh Phan