[SR-Users] Multiple Registrations via WebSocket & Cisco phones

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 12:36:45 CET 2020

Hello,

you have to implement a classic-sip-to-webrtc gateway, which can be done
using kamailio and rtpengine. If you search on the web, you can find
some sample configs that can be good starting points to plug into your
existing configuration.

Sometime is better to use a dedicated system for this
classic-sip-to-webrtc gateway function, so the main Kamailio SIP server
configuration stays simpler.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla